The Twelve Visions Party

Home page Forums The Freedom Forum The Twelve Visions Party

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Hamilton 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark Hamilton
    Participant

The Twelve Visions Party
    By
    Mark Hamilton

I conceived and built the foundation of the Twelve Visions Party including its 300-page timeless platform and bylaws now captured in my Neothink® Manuscript Wealth, Health and Peace on Earth. The Twelve Visions Party presented a vision, a way to present the Prime Law and its full potential. For the five years following my creation of TVP, my readers with my guidance took that TVP foundation and formed the TVP National Committee and several TVP State Committees and, in 2009, held their National Convention in Chicago. They formed an official third party and put up a presidential ticket for the 2012 presidential election. The fledgling Twelve Visions Party ticket received a few thousand write-in votes.

Since then, I have expressed to my readers that the TVP is an idea, a vision of the full potential of the Prime Law. Wealth, Health and Peace on Earth captures that vision, showing the full potential of the Prime Law…as the nucleus of a political party, the Twelve Visions Party.

But to actualize and sustain a third party that will catch on anytime soon enough is too demanding on many fronts…financial, logistics, time and, honestly, risk and safety.

So I expressed to my readers that we do not need to struggle with keeping the Twelve Visions Party active. Instead, let us just spread its ideas, particularly the need for the Prime Law. A Prime Law Amendment to the U.S. Constitution would send Americans’ standards of living into the stratosphere, as demonstrated in Wealth, Health and Peace on Earth.

The push should now be for mass-awareness of the Prime Law with the eventual goal of the Prime Law Amendment to the U. S. Constitution and to all the State Constitutions. That push to spread awareness of the Prime Law will do a lot more good a lot more quickly than the money, logistics and time devoted to sustaining a third-party structure.

The Twelve Visions Party is an idea — the perfect political party built on the Prime law. A time will come when the majority of people know of and believe in the Prime Law. That will be the time for actualizing and building the Twelve Visions Party. For now, though, let us spread the word about the Prime Law.

Once Again, here it is:

The Prime Law
    (The Fundamental Law of Protection)

Preamble
    *The purpose of human life is to prosper and live happily.

*The function of government is to provide the conditions that let individuals fulfill that purpose.

*The Prime Law guarantees those conditions by forbidding the use of initiatory force, fraud, or coercion by any person or group against any individual, property, or contract.

Article 1
    No person, group of persons, or government shall initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against any individual’s self, property, or contract.

Article 2
    Force is morally-and-legally justified only for protection from those who violate Article 1.

Article 3
    No exceptions shall exist for Articles 1 and 2.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.