Donald J. Trump What Do We Have Here?

Home page Forums The Freedom Forum Donald J. Trump What Do We Have Here?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Hamilton 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark Hamilton
    Participant

Donald J. Trump
    What Do We Have Here?
    By
    Mark Hamilton

When I sent my first political manifesto to Ross Perot in early 1992, its three main emphasis were 1) replace career politicians with market businessman — a concept Mr. Perot used with great success in his campaign, 2) remove many, many regulations in order to free business and boost standards of living, 3) cut taxes in order to boost the economy and the prosperity of American citizens.

Those three points above actually came to our highest office with Donald Trump. Hate him or love him, he is a market businessman who is rapidly removing regulations and dramatically cutting taxes. The economy and standards of living across all demographics are rising as a result.

Fifteen years after sending that manifesto to Mr. Perot, I fully understood the bedrock my political ideas rested on. That deep bedrock fundamental is The Prime Law:

The Prime Law
    (The Fundamental Law of Protection)

Preamble
    *The purpose of human life is to prosper and live happily.

*The function of government is to provide the conditions that let individuals fulfill that purpose.

*The Prime Law guarantees those conditions by forbidding the use of initiatory force, fraud, or coercion by any person or group against any individual, property, or contract.

Article 1
    No person, group of persons, or government shall initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against any individual’s self, property, or contract.

Article 2
    Force is morally-and-legally justified only for protection from those who violate Article 1.

Article 3
    No exceptions shall exist for Articles 1 and 2.

That breakthrough led to my second, complete and completely grounded political manifesto:

Wealth, Health & Peace On Earth (click here)
    Make Everyone Wealthy, Including the Poor

I do not believe Mr. Trump has seen the Prime Law. I do not believe his compass is the Prime Law. He is more like my first manifesto, where I pointed out that the good business sense of market businessmen would do a far superior job than career politicians. Our economy and standard of living would benefit by those who know how to get things done, get rid of red tape and run our country more like a business than a bureaucracy. We got that in Mr. Trump. Many feel threatened by him. But the economy and standards of living responded exactly as I had predicted…good for the people.

Remember, people hate and people love. Mr. Trump is a lightning rod largely because of his boisterous — some might say bellicose — larger-than-life personality. And let’s face it: he threatens the establishment, which has all of Washington D.C. and mainstream media in hysterics. But we cannot argue with the results. We are all — all of us — benefiting from this market businessman who slashes crippling regulations and slashes life-draining taxes. Unabashedly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.